Billing & Shipping Policies
You can shop at www.alliedi.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
• 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
• Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
• Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Allied International, Inc. is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Credit cards are generally charged only at the time we ship the item or items to you.
However we may “pre-authorize” your order amount with your card issuer at the time you place the order. This may prompt an “authorization hold” on your card. For debit cards, which draw on funds in a bank account, this means the amount of your purchase remains in your account but is no longer available to you. For credit cards, the charge is not processed but the amount may be deducted from your available line of credit. Your credit or debit card will then be charged at the time we ship your items to you.
It can typically take three to seven days for the purchase amount to clear your account. Your bank controls the timing of authorizations and payments from your account; for details please check with your bank.
We also accept payment via PayPal. Please read the PayPal User Agreement for important information.
We also accept payment via check & money order. Orders paid via either method will be shipped out after the payment clears. In cases of insufficient funds, stop payments, fraudulent payments or other similar issues, any and all associated fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Allied International reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment charged. If your payment has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Allied International will issue a credit to your payment method in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Allied International's Return Policy.
Sales tax of 6.35% is added to all orders being shipped to a Connecticut, USA delivery address.
Orders can be cancelled until they are shipped out. To cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible by phone (preferred) at +1 (203) 239-3597, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form located on our Contact Us page. We can not guarantee that your order will be cancelled if you choose to contact us via e-mail or web form, so please contact us by phone when possible.
• Under normal circumstances, orders will be shipped within a few business days after being placed. In cases where items are out of stock, or for any other delays Allied International, Inc. ("we") will contact you with further information. NOTE: DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION, SHIPMENTS MAY BE DELAYED.
• Based on our warehouse location and your shipping address, we determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used include, but are not limited to, the U.S. Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS), and FedEx. We reserve the right to ship orders by different carriers than what is selected during checkout as long as the estimated transit time is the same or faster than the selected shipping method. For example, if you choose "UPS Ground" as your shipping method we may ship your order by UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. ground service as long as the expected delivery date is on or before the estimated date of "UPS Ground".
• The provided delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed. NOTE: DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION, GROUND SERVICE DELIVERY DATES FROM ALL CARRIERS MAY BE DELAYED. WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION DURING THIS TIME!
• If you require expedited 2-Day or Next Day shipping, please contact us at +1 (203) 239-3597 for the fastest service. If you choose expedited 2-Day or Next Day shipping during checkout we will do our best to ship your order out that same day, however we can not guarantee same-day shipping in such cases.
• If you choose expedited 2-Day or Next Day shipping and your order does not arrive on time after shipment due to carrier delays, we will refund the associated shipping costs.
• If you require your order to be delivered to a P.O. Box we will ship it via USPS.
• Expedited delivery to rural and remote locations may require an additional 1-2 business days.
• Expedited delivery may not be available for certain remote locations.
• Orders will not be shipped out on a freight collect basis.
• Shipping charges and expected delivery dates are displayed during checkout at the time of your order. This information also appears in your order confirmation email.
• Occasionally, we need to ship your order in multiple packages. Our shipping charge applies only to the first package shipped. There are no additional shipping charges for additional packages for the same order.
• If you require your order to be shipped “signature required”, please contact us at +1 (203) 239-3597.
• Orders refused or otherwise marked "return-to-sender" will be refunded minus a 15% restocking fee as well as the shipping fees.
• For international orders, please contact us at email@example.com or +1 (203) 239-3597 with your item and quantity list as well as your delivery address and we will provide you with a quote. Our on-line ordering system can not accurately calculate international shipments.