32.0 x 10.0 cm (12.6 x 3.9 inch) Rectangular Allied Wooden Embroidery Hoop, Double Height - Barudan 520 QS
Allied Wooden 32.0 x 10.0 cm (12.6 x 3.9 inch) Double Height (DH) Barudan Embroidery Hoop - 520 mm Arm Spacing - QS Type Brackets (Clips)
Specially designed for vertical tall & narrow embroidery on long sleeves, pant legs, etc. Great for vertical team names on sports uniforms, company names on commercial uniforms, jackets & more!
Special features of Allied Wooden hoops which make them truly superior to competitor's alternate material hoops:
• Naturally grained surface texture provides a notably superior grip when hooping a wide range of fabrics, whether slippery, thin or thick
• Double Height (DH) wooden hoops are extra tall providing two specific advantages over single height plastic hoops
a) The extra hoop height provides much needed additional fabric gripping power for tighter hooping of thicker garments
b) The extra height prevents unintended, costly inner hoop pop-out commonly experienced while using single height plastic hoops with thicker garments
• The long 67 mm (2 5/8 inch) bolt-style adjustment screw is much easier to use and provides added hoop opening for thicker garments
• An added center spring in the hoop adjustment screw assembly helps the outer hoop remain spread-open which greatly facilitates the hooping process
• Real-world use by actual embroiderers show that Allied wooden hoops help considerably in minimizing "hoop burn"
AAllied wooden hoops compared side-by-side against alternate material hoops provide superior performance, every time!
For more product feature information, click the ALLIED HOOP FEATURES link above
If you prefer to purchase the standard Allied Grid-Lock (AGL / AGLC) version or its premium (PAGL) version hoops, please click the category tab for Aemco Hoops
Please scroll down to view information on related replacement hoop accessory parts